Wednesday 11 July 2012

Dear Dream Boy

Steal me from the world, keep me with you
When I tell you I love you, say you love me too
When things go wrong, make them go right
Within your arms, hold me tight
Make me blush, make me smile
Never let go, not even for a while
Make me fall in love with you, over and over
Dance with me, when the music gets slower
Shut me up, let me scream
Tickle me and send me into a laughing realm
Entrance me in your love, make me talk without a sound
Look deep into my eyes, when noone's around
Sweep me off my feet, kiss my tears away
Whenever I'm lost, show me the way
I hear them say, "forever isn't forever"
Tell me they're wrong, part with me never
Though unbelievable, but if you're for real dream boy
Don't play with my heart, it isn't a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?